Seal Guard Roller Chain
Seal guard chains are a specialty "problem solver" chain that is maintenance free and offers ample increases on performance and working life when compared to other chains within this class such as O-Ring, self-lube and lube free chains. The Seal Guard roller chain is designed for heavy-duty conveying and drive applications that are present in places that require a maintenance free chain or where high abrasion materials are able to penetrate the chain. These chains are available in size 80 up through 240 and can operate in temperatures ranging from 14°F - 140°F (-10°C to 60°C) and have a maximum speed rating of 170ft/ min (50m/ min).
The Seal Guard Chain Difference
Note: These roller chains are also available with special coatings for applications that are also in corrosive environments or even submersible environments.
- Unique anti corrosive stainless steel spring type contact seals fitted between link plates prevent penetration of abrasive materials while sealing in high quality bearing grade lubricant, thus minimizing elongation due to chain wear.
- Solid Bushings and Solid Rollers for uncompromising durability and performance throughout the chain life.
- Precision heat treated components (pins, bushings, rollers, side plates).
- Wide waste side plates for improved durability, shock resistance, and fatigue performance.
- Factory pre-stretched for reduced chain stretch over-time and minimum initial chain stretch.
- Stainless Steel Blast Coated for slight anti-corrosion.
Seal Guard Roller Chain Sizes
Seal Guard Roller Chain Performance