1. clean all oil, dirt, and paint from shaft, bushing bore, outside of bushing and component (sprocket, sheave, etc...) bore.
1008 Bushing Installation
2. Insert bushing into component. Match the hole pattern, not the thread holes (each hole will be threaded on one side only).
3. Thread set or cap screws into those half threaded holes indicated by the
on the below diagram. mount assembly on shaft.
4. Alternately torque set or cap screws* to recommended torque setting in the
5. Fill all unoccupied holes with grease.
1. Remove all set or cap screws.
1008 Bushing Removal
2. Insert set or cap screws in holes indicated by on the digram above.
3. To re-install, complete all five (5) installation instructions.
1008 Taper Bushing Pricing
To get a quote on 1008 bushings fill out the request for quote form and someone from our customer service team will contact you.