1108 Bushing Instillation
1. clean all oil, dirt, and paint from shaft, bushing bore, outside of bushing and component (sprocket, sheave, etc...) bore.
2. Insert bushing into component. Match the hole pattern, not the thread holes (each hole will be threaded on one side only).
3. Thread set or cap screws into those half threaded holes indicated by the on the below diagram. mount assembly on shaft.
4. Alternately torque set or cap screws* to recommended torque setting in the chart below.
5. Fill all unoccupied holes with grease.
1108 Bushing Removal
1. Remove all set or cap screws.
2. Insert set or cap screws in holes indicated by on the digram above.
3. To re-install, complete all five (5) installation instructions.
1108 Taper Bushing Pricing
To get a quote on 1108 bushings fill out the request for quote form and someone from our customer service team will contact you.